I love France but I have never been there... my life is New Zealand is about 24 hours flight away...

Join me if you love to travel in your mind and appreciate all things French whilst being based firmly in 'your ordinary life'.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Want to learn French?

Found a great website the other day {sorry I have not posted for a while - been a bit sick :(   } - there are some clever people out there that just see a business opportunity and develop it - this website helps you find a tutor for a whole range of things including, you guessed it, French language tuition. My first impression of the site is that its got lots of foreign language students looking for some extra pocket money whilst over here in NZ and that there are heaps of people in the deep south offering their services - yippee, its not all Auckland focussed!!!

Check it out if your interested in learning French (or any other topic for that matter - it had heaps of tutors listed)

www.findatutor.co.nz/

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment