I love France but I have never been there... my life is New Zealand is about 24 hours flight away...

Join me if you love to travel in your mind and appreciate all things French whilst being based firmly in 'your ordinary life'.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Unbelievable!! Jasons French Restaurant Guide

I do believe we have reached some new low today :( - I saw that Jason's - the travel guide experts - have a new section on their website which they were very proudly letting everyone know about today - yes, they have a searchable restaurant database for - wait for it - French dining!! Yes, I kid you not.

I immediately had to have a look so jumped onto their link (http://www.jasons.co.nz/) and searched under my home town of Auckland -North, french-restaurants and what did this database tell me?????

My two fine dining options for authentic French food are..........

A cafe in Albany and horror of horrors.... Valentines Restaurant - yes apparently the Glenfield Buffet at Valentines is also known as being the place to go for French dining - oh noooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment