I love France but I have never been there... my life is New Zealand is about 24 hours flight away...

Join me if you love to travel in your mind and appreciate all things French whilst being based firmly in 'your ordinary life'.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Their paying you to go to France!!

Ok that got your attention but seriously - if your young, doing advanced Uni study, interested in beautiful old France and care to apply check out the "New Zealand-France Friendship Fund Excellence Scholarship"on http://www.nzvcc.ac.nz/scholarships/nzfff

Why can't I find a fund or scholarship prepared to pay me to travel to France (I'll need First Class Travel of course plus a bit of accommodation and money for sightseeing...) and do 'research' myself - I am sure I could be EXCELLENT at it!!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment