I love France but I have never been there... my life is New Zealand is about 24 hours flight away...

Join me if you love to travel in your mind and appreciate all things French whilst being based firmly in 'your ordinary life'.

Monday, January 24, 2011

A touch of France in New Zealand

Well, here I go, I have done it - one of my New Year resolutions was to be more creative and voila, the delightful Keryn has created this new blog for me. Now all I have to do is fill it.
I confess to a few sleepless nights worrying about it all: What will I say? Will I find enough to 'talk' about? Will anyone care or even look?
But in for a penny, in for a pound. My blog is about my interest in France - I live away around the other side of the globe but somehow, the country and culture always catches my attention.
I hope you will be interested in some of the stuff I see and comment on - and if you wish, you would be most welcome to become a groupie... you know what I mean.
Looking forward to getting to know some others other there - anywhere in this world - who share a love of France and her culture.
Trixie xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment